FL – Grossman & Dillon – Bulletproof Mind with Strategies and Tactics
Sarasota Sheriff’s Office – FL Hosting Bulletproof Mind – Strategies and Tactics
The Bulletproof Mind Strategies and Tactics to Violent Encounters
Psychological & Physiological Preparation for Violence Lt. Kevin F. Dillon (Ret)
Lt. Col. Dave Grossman (Ret) – Director, Killology Research International Speaker and Trainer
NEW DATE! Aug. 21, 2020
Previous Course Ratings
Presented by two internationally recognized experts on response to violence for law enforcement and first responders. This eight hour seminar is designed as an integrated response for Police, Dispatch, EMS, Fire, Community members and Educators. The presentation will address multiple strategies addressing response to violence. The key to effective appropriate responses is preparation, prevention and knowledge. The first step is to acknowledge that violent attacks can happen to you, the second is to take steps to prevent them.
- The threat to our nation and the desperate need for an integrated response.
- Recent explosion of violence, against first responders and society.
- Possibility of terrorist attacks on our soil, and on our schools: A model seen around the world.
- A mindset of preparation, embrace the responsibility to protect and respond.
- Preparation saves us twice, physically and psychologically.
- Understanding the principals of risk management for personal safety.
- Learning techniques to enhance environmental and situational awareness.
- Learn methods of effective verbal de-escalation strategies for human communications.
- Integrated responses for “special population” incidents. Police/Fire/Dispatch and EMS.
- How to control your psycho-physiological changes during aggression and violence.
- Learn methods to re-direct the thought process for a tactical advantage.
- Subconscious priming through TV and movies. Learning myths via Hollywood.
- Direct application of sports and performance psychology to successful performance during life-and-death events.
- Reality based training as a revolution in performance in life-and-death circumstances.
- Reality based drills for to enhance performance under stress. “Captain Sullenberger response.”
- Autogenic Breathing (a revolution in controlling physiological response) and Performance Under Severe Stress.
LOCATION of TRAINING:
Gold Coast Eagle Distributing 7051 Wireless Court, Sarasota FL 34240
Aug 21, 2020 – 0800 to 1700
Contact Lt. Charles Kenniff
Charles.Kenniff@sarasotasheriff.org / (941) 861-1629