Lake Worth, FL – Crisis Intervention Team Tactics and Control Instructor Training Response to Individuals in Agitated Chaotic Events
26 in stock
Palm Beach State College
Team Tactics and Control Instructor Training Response to Individuals is Agitated States
April 10 – 12, 2024 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM M-F
This is a 3 day Instructor Program on Crisis Intervention – Team Tactics and Control Instructor Training. It develops a solid foundation of identifying individuals that are in crisis, proper response to multiple officer control as an integrated EMS response. The de-escalation tactics, and coordinated techniques with instructional methods that will certify the student at an instructor level. The purpose of the L.O.C.K.U.P. ® System is to safely, quickly and successfully control and secure an arrested or person in crisis . Through lectures, demonstrations, role play, and practical scenario applications this course will instruct students to use the force reasonable to control a violent resisting or combative suspect with a coordinated and controlled response. The techniques are based on direct, proportionate, and measured responses.
• Identify four phases of Agitated States
• Identify behavior cues of delirium
• Identify behaviors of individual in crisis vs criminal acts
• Research facts on prone position vs. compression
• Physiological changes during human aggression
• Report writing, documentation and tracking
• Verbal Communication – de-escalation skills
• Discuss the informational doctrine in training
• Avoiding deliberate indifference in foreseeable responses
• Learn multiple officer subject control (avoid the pig pile)
• Integration with less lethal options
• Coordinated response with EMS
• Instructional methods to teach 2, 3, 4, 5 officer coordinated response for immediate control.
Based on proven practices of the L.O.C.K.U.P. Training Systems
Criminal Justice Institute (LW) Region XII – No fee
Seats will be limited to 26 Attendees.
ONLY $595.00 for Non region
Seat Hold WILL NOT be allowed.
Accepted Staff will be required to wear the following: BDU/5-11 Style Type Pants Short Sleeve Non-Logo Black T-Shirt, Duty Boots, or Sneaker w/ankle support Body Armor, Full Duty Belt, Sidearm: Blue/Red Gun
(A blue gun will be provided if you do not have one) No Shorts allowed
Contact: Joseph Tata Jr. Advanced/Specialized Career LE Training Coordinator@: 561-868-3868