St. Cloud, FL – L.O.C.K.U.P.® Police Ground Fighting Instructor Training
19 in stock
St Cloud, FL Police Department Hosting
L.O.C.K.U.P. ® Police Combat Ground Fighting Instructor Training
Sept. 24 – 28, 2018
The L.O.C.K.U.P.® Police Ground Fighting Instructor Course is an in-depth presentation of police ground fighting arrest and control techniques that develop a solid foundation of law enforcement ground combatives. With an estimated amount of fighting engagements going to the ground to secure a suspect law enforcement must be prepared to use tactics and strategies specifically focused on ground fighting tactics designed for law enforcement engagements, not sport orientated responses. L.O.C.K.U.P. ® orientation provides the base of the system with the course specifically focusing on grounded engagements.
- The L.O.C.K.U.P. ® Police Combat System
- Environmental and Situational Awareness
- Integration of standing arrest and control tactics
- Understand the limitations of grounded combat
- Multiple officers coordinated control tactics
- Mount, Guard and Side Control Platforms
- Police Ground Fighting vs. Sport Grappling
- Counter Offense from the Guard Position
- Counter Offense from the Mounted Position
- Maintaining and Escaping the Side –Control
- Submission Holds to Handcuffing positions
- Weapon Retention from a Grounded Position
- Instructor methodologies and concepts
- Plus much more.
- POSTC Credits Approved
- BDU Style Pants · Boots with ankle support· Body Armor · Groin protection
- Full duty belt · Red Gun · No shorts allowed officers wear gear!
Student will receive a training manual, certificate and Instructor Shirt.
Hosted by St Cloud FL Police Department
3371 Cord Avenue St Cloud Florida, 34772
Ofc Anthony Mondello firstname.lastname@example.org