Fairfield CT – Triple Certification Training – Handcuffing , OC Spray and Police Baton
Out of stock
Fairfield University Dept. of Public Safety 1073 North Benson Road Fairfield, CT 06824
TRIPLE CERTIFICATION TRAINING
Handcuffing – O.C. Spray & Expandable & Straight Police Baton
June 8 – 12, 2015
Handcuffing Instructor Training
- Nomenclature of the hinged and chain link handcuffs.
- Handcuffing passive and resistant suspects.
- Practical exercises of handcuffing maneuvers.
- Departmental policy sample discussion.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform team
- Takedown and handcuffing maneuvers.
- Documentation and report writing.
- Safe Removal of handcuffs from suspects.
- Controlling handcuffed combatants.
- L.O.C.K.U.P. ® tactics integrated.
Baton Instructor Training – Straight & Expandable
- Legal aspects of police use of force.
- Baton deployment and purpose.
- Baton justification.
- Basic baton strikes.
- Body mechanics and footwork.
- Documentation and tracking use of force.
- Baton nomenclature.
- Baton blocking principals.
- Baton body manipulations.
- Trouble shooting student performance.
APPLICABLE FOR ALL BATONS!!!!
Oleoresin Capsicum (OC) Spray Instructor Training
- Identify the various ingredients and strengths of (OC) spray.
- Identify current legal/policy issues in the use of (OC) spray.
- Identify the physical, psychological and physiological effects
- Management protocols re: medical, and de-contamination procedures.
- Identify the most effective (OC) delivery methods.
- Identify the flammable characteristics of (O.C.) spray.
- Identify the placement of OC on the “Use of Force Spectrum”.
- Identify pre-existing medical conditions that may be aggravated by OC.
- Identify verbal commands/warnings that should accompany
- Deployment of OC.
- Properly documenting the use of OC.
- Tactical considerations: various canisters, holsters, and retention.
- Draw techniques.
- Perform a tactical OC exposure and restraint of a simulated “active” resistive subject.
For all 3 Instructor Certifications
Manuals, Tee Shirt and Certificate Included
HOSTING AGENCY: Fairfield University Dept. of Public Safety
1073 North Benson Road Fairfield, CT 06824
CONTACT: Sgt. Rob Didato 203-254-4090 firstname.lastname@example.org