MN – L.O.C.K.U.P. ® 3 Day Arrest and Control Recertification Instructor Training
St. Cloud MN Police Department SOLD OUT!!!
L.O.C.K.U.P. ® 3 Day Arrest and Control Re-certification Instructor Training
March 15 – 19, 2021 NEW DATE May 18-20,2021
Re-certification Instructors are invited to attend all five days!
An intensive 3-day training program on L.O.C.K.U.P.® Police Arrest and Control Instructor Re-certification. This course provides in-depth arrest and control confrontation training. It develops a updates in de-escalation tactics, physical manipulation techniques with instructional methods that will recertify the student L.O.C.K.U.P. ® Arrest and Control Instructor Re-certification. The empty-hand skills can be relied upon by individual officers or with as teams. This system is a complete arrest and control program that fully integrates all weapons systems of law enforcement. This system has been court-tested and validated based on the legal and medical review of the system.
- Risk Management for Confrontations
- Legal Aspects of Use of Force
- Report Writing, Documentation and Tracking
“You can’t manage what you do not measure.”
- Verbal Communication – De-escalation Skills
- Instructional Techniques to Fit the Employee
- Gross Motor Orientated Techniques
- Instructional Methods for Teaching
- Retainable Techniques
- Individual-Based Takedowns
- Integration with Less Lethal Options
- Team Communications and Takedowns
- Police Ground Fighting Tactics
- Environmental Training
- Physiological Changes During Human Aggression
EVIDENCE BASED TRAINING!
Contact: Sgt. Dawn Shattuck
St. Cloud Police Department MN Training Unit – Defensive Tactics Coordinator
320-345-4395 office / Email : email@example.com
101 11th Avenue North
St. Cloud, MN 56303