West Hartford, CT – L.O.C.K.U.P. ® Officer Survival Ground Control Instructor Training
12 in stock
West Hartford CT Police
L.O.C.K.U.P. ® Officer Survival Ground Control Instructor Training
Oct. 22 – 26, 2018
The L.O.C.K.U.P.® Officer Survival Ground Control Instructor Training is an in-depth presentation of police survival techniques integrated with ground control and counter measures. This program integrated a variety of weapon retention techniques and counter maneuvers along with techniques to immediately control an active aggressor. This is NOT a sport orientated martial arts program, this is a law enforcement training program developed by law enforcement offices with extensive experience in physical control training as well as law enforcement street experience. Officers will train wearing full equipment, belts, red guns, body armor, long pants. Legal aspects of law enforcement use of force will be covered as officers must know what is reasonable foreseeable by the maneuvers they deploy. L.O.C.K.U.P. ® orientation provides the base of the system with the course.
- The L.O.C.K.U.P. ® Police Combat System
- Environmental and Situational Awareness
- Integration of standing arrest and control tactics
- Understand the limitations of grounded combat
- Multiple officers coordinated control tactics
- Police Ground Fighting vs. Sport Grappling
- Counter Offense from the Mounted Position
- Submission Holds to Handcuffing positions
- Weapon Retention from a holstered and upholstered position
- Instructor methodologies and concepts
- Skills integrated with ALL EMS responders
- Plus much more…
POSTC Credits Approved
BDU Style Pants · Boots with ankle support· Body Armor · Groin protection Full duty belt · Red Gun · No shorts allowed, officers wear gear!
Student will receive a training manual, certificate and Instructor Shirt.
West Hartford CT Police Training to be conducted at:
60 Progress Dr, Manchester, CT 06042
Robert Magao – Phone 860.800.6255